For the past two weeks, we were busy learning the following:
- Standing Line
- Big and Small
- Up and down
- Catching and passing a ball
- Opening and closing of bottles
- Sounds of the letters were introduced
We’ve been really doing good in class. We love our different activities and reinforcing this at home would help us master those things!
We are really trying to do good in our circle time. We learned about our days of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and tried to sing our Months of the year during our circle time. We are almost getting there in knowing all the names of our classmates. We are still working on with our throw and catch skill though we can tell that we are doing good in throwing 🙂 .
It’s our first week of swimming class too. We all really had fun in this class and we are excited to have our swimming class again.
Most of us are all well adjusted in our new classroom. We love it especially our play area where we can practice going up and slide down. We are excited to learn more in our class and we can’t wait for another days of learning!
It’s been an awesome first week in school! We were very brave in facing new challenges for another Academic year! Most of us are doing really well in adjusting in our new campus. There are lots of new things welcomed us! For this week, we learned about the following:
- Classroom routines
- Names of our Teachers, TAs and classmates
- Circle Time Routine (Calendar,weather, attendance and songs
We will still be learning about these for the next weeks.
For this week’s lesson, we will be learning with the following:
- Recognition, sound and tracing of letter Gg
- Value of Number 8
- Review of sound animals from week1
- More or Less concept
- Tracing straight lines
- Dressing Frame-zipper
Have a fabulous Weekend!
For this week’s lesson, we learned about the following:
- Recognition, Sound and tracing of letter Bb
- Recognition of Number 8
- Different Sounds of the animals (pigeon, bird, pig, dog, cat, duck, roster, horse, donkey, frog, goat, cow, bee, and sheep)
We also had a chance to witness the different Science projects of lower and upper Elementary students. It was indeed a busy week but we were having fun doing it!
Have a great Weekend!