1. Unblock me – This is a puzzle game about getting the red block out of the screen by moving other wooden blocks. The ones that lay horizontally can only go left and right, while the ones lay vertically can only be moved up and down. There are two modes: Relax, where you can freely play around and Challenge Mode where it records the moves you make and you can always try to beat your own highscore! This game is very educational because you have to use logic to be able to make the correct moves.
2. Tetris – Tetris is a common game where there are blocks made up of four squares, and the objective is to score the highest score possible. To get a point, you have to fill up one line and make it disappear. When it has reached to the top of the screen, you lose. It is educational because you have to find out where the block fits the best to score.
3. Draw Something – This fun game is a game where you get a word, try to draw it and let other people guess. This helps you to think outside the box and use your imagination.
4.Interlock – This awesome app is drawn like a 3D shape, where the blocks are tangled together and it is your job to untangle the blocks. This game is for using your logic skills to know how moving a block will affect other blocks around it.
5. Scrabble – This common board game/app is known for it’s fun experience while playing it. You have to pick out seven letters from a bag and make words with it. Each letter will have a certain number at the bottom, indicating the amount of points you get when you use it. But that’s not it. On the board, there are squares that say “Double Letter Score” or “Triple Letter Score”. For example, when you use the letter “A” on the square of “Double Letter Score” which will get you three points instead of just one.
6. Sudoku – This fun game leads you thinking smartly. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids that compose the grid (also called “boxes”, “blocks”, “regions”, or “sub-squares”) contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which typically has a unique solution.
7. Hanoi (Towers of Hanoi) –
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following rules:
- Only one disk may be moved at a time.
- Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the rods and sliding it onto another rod, on top of the other disks that may already be present on that rod.
- No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
8. Text Twist – This game is when you receive 6 letters and have to try to rearrange the letters to get points for the words. This helps you think about your language and helps you know more words.
9. Nintaii – This game is just like bloxorz. The goal is to figure out how to put the block into the open square. This helps you with creativity, because it is logical when you decide what you do.
10. Rotate and Roll – This is a very fun game that helps you with your sensitivity. You have to be quick to not let the balls touch the spikes, but have to eat the coins and fall into the big blue ball!
Thank you for spending your time. ♥