The first Challenge is: “If you could meet 10 people, alive or dead, who would they be? Make a list of the people and include one question you would ask them in an interview. “
If I could meet 10 people alive or dead, they would be:
- Shane Filan (Former member of Westlife) – Why did you and your bandmates decide to leave “Westlife” and get out for a new adventure in your lives?
- Lionel Messi – How did you feel being compared to Ronaldo?
- Aristotle (Greek Philosopher) – What brings up the inspiration for you to think of the world around you?
- Adam Levine (Member of Maroon 5) – How did you create Maroon 5 (how did you get your bandmates together?)
- Charles Darwin (naturalist, founder of Evolution) – How did you feel when riding a galapagos turtoise? Was the ride bumpy?
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Composer) – What age did you start learning to play music? When did you start composing?
- Rick Riordan (Book author) – Why did you decide to come together with Gordon Korman, Peter Lerangis, and many more to create the book series The Thirty Nine Clues?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) – What is the cause of you trying to be so evil?
- Steve Irwin (Wildlife expert) – How old are your two daughters when you died?
- Amanda Seyfried (movie star) – What scene in Mamma Mia! were you most impress with yourself with?
Thank you for spending your time reading and feel free to comment any opinions you have!