This is a post from Student Blogging Challenge
Activity relating to number 10
What 10 educational games or iPad apps should all students be able to use at school? Give reason why it is considered educational.
– Calculator : When student grows up, about grade 9 or 10, they need an scientific calculator, which u can easily get it from Ipad Apps. Better than spending money for a calculator.
– Minecraft: Some school now in Vietnam has use Minecraft in their classes. Minecraft builds out children’s creativity and you can actually build stuff from the past. If you are interest in architecture, then Minecraft is the right game for you 😉
– Dictionary: Sometimes in Language Art, you are stuck at a word that you don’t know, look up the ‘dictionary’ to finds out 😀
– State Bingo and Road Trip US: It’s an Ipad Apps, this is more like a children game but the idea is a car travelling around US to find country and fix children’s grammar. Check it out here: State Bingo and Road Trip US
– Special Education Edition for iPad: eCOVE Software: This is a really good programs, it keeps track of how you doing in the program and tests.
– Bitsboard: This is where you can learn free language, like German, English, Spanish, French. This is very helpful for me 😀
– LearnEnglish Grammar: This program will improve your english skills, grammar skills.
– NASA App: For those who get attracted to Science, and love NASA, this is a right App for you!
– Picture Memory: This is a great game to see if you can remember different things in a short time, It’s very fun!
– Protractor 1st: It’s very useful, instead of measuring and having a hard time pulling up the answer. *Taa-daa* Here is a iPad App protractor, you point to it, it tell you the corner, or coordinate you need to know!
That’s all for today! Comments, I read them! <3